Author Topic: Pinter's Grave in Kensal Green and Pinter's will  (Read 10998 times)

Online Iain Fisher

• Administrator
    • Iain Fisher
Re: Pinter's Grave in Kensal Green and Pinter's will
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 09:39:31 PM »
The grave now

and the horizontal gravestone

more details here
www.iainfisher.com/pinter/harold-pinter-grave.html

Online Iain Fisher

• Administrator
    • Iain Fisher
Re: Pinter's Grave in Kensal Green and Pinter's will
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 07:24:20 PM »
Pinter's estate was £4,335,984.  In his will he left most of his money to his wife, and she also has the literary rights to his works.
- His estranged 51-year-old son Daniel is left a cottage and £300,000.  The two did not speak and the son did not attend Pinter's funeral.
- Lady Antonia’s three sons and three daughters were left £10,000 each in the will.
- Pinter also left £1,000 to the touring Gaieties Cricket Team, of which he was chairman, stating that they should use it ‘in the purchase of a few new balls’.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240142/Estranged-son-left-300-000-Harold-Pinter-despite-having-spoken-playwright-15-years-death.html
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:36:59 PM by Iain Fisher »

Online Iain Fisher

• Administrator
    • Iain Fisher
Re: Pinter's Grave in Kensal Green
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 08:29:55 PM »
Pinter's grave now has a temporary plaque on it.  Photos soon (when I work out how to get them from my phone to my computer).

Online Iain Fisher

• Administrator
    • Iain Fisher
Pinter's Grave in Kensal Green and Pinter's will
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 08:51:37 PM »
Here is Pinter's grave in Kensal Green cemetery in London (close to where I live).  The grave is unmarked at present.

More details are here:

www.iainfisher.com/pinter/harold-pinter-grave.html

He is in the company of writers Anthony Trollope, William Makepeace Thackeray, Wilkie Collins and playwright Terence Rattigan; engineers Marc and Isambard Kingdon Brunel; Dickens illustrator George Cruikshank; computer inventor Charles Babbage; industrialist Carl Siemens; and Emile Blondin who crossed the Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 07:19:43 PM by Iain Fisher »