Playwrights > Sarah Kane discussion

Crave- Bruno Nidelet

(1/3) > >>

archive:
Re. your question to Base 1,2,3,4, bingo... Im pretty sure its a reference to sex. You know, base one, "holding hands"...etc. ES3 is a hospital ward no. and a company that delivers food Meals on Wheels style to those bedridden etc...MNO still dont know either... 199714424. Eludes me too. Could it be a social security no?

Archive 3-8-2003

archive:
i am currently in a production of Crave. in it we have used "David" in reference to both "A" and "B". when "M" calls to "B" as "David", and when "C" begins to describe her sexual assault: C: "....the metal barred climbing frame between my legs, David.." A: "NO."

Archive 27-7-2002

archive:
QED is a Latin abbreviation (Quod erat demonstrandum- "that which has been demonstrated").

It was used by mathematicians and scientists, who wrote at the end of their calculations after proving a theory.

So in Crave it means "that proves it".

Iain
Archive 9-6-2001

archive:
This still means the lines in Crave could refer to the bases as used to denote sexual progress, which I think is quite likely.

Archive 22-2-2002

archive:
umm.. your a bit wrong form a boys perspective. i know because i asked my boyfriend. batting is kissing and making out. 1st is hands up shirt. 2nd is hands down pants. 3rd is oral sex and home is sex. the whole theory of 1st holding hands is way wrong. sorry to burst your bubble.

Archive 22-2-2002

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version