Playwrights > Sarah Kane discussion

A video tape- Aleksandar Ivanovski

<< < (2/2)

archive:
Hi Aleksander,

There aren´t any videos of her plays available commercially I´m afraid. There is a television film Skin but there are currently no plans to re-broadcast it.

Two film companies have contacted me asking for information about copyrights etc, so maybe in the future.

I have also written to the BBC suggesting they do Crave as a radio play. I think Crave would transfer very well to this medium.

If anyone has a video of a student performance of workshop of Cleansed I´m sure they will contact you.

Good luck

Iain

Archive 16-4-2001

archive:
First I would like to send greetings to all of you, especially to Ian for this site and a chance to gather most relevant articles on Sarah Kane, on her life and work. I am a third year student in theatre directing from Macedonia and I`ve learned about Sarah this year. I hope that we will have many discussions on this site about her and her work. I would like to ask everyone of you who can help me with finding a video tape from Sarah`s texts, preferably CLEANSED. I live in Macedonia and it`s very difficult to find and impossible to see Kane`s performances from UK, Germany or The Netherlands or USA. If anyone knows a way to help me, please post a reply. Hope to hear you soon.

Archive 29-3-2001

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version