Author Topic: so many questions... adonis  (Read 7812 times)

Offline archive

Re: so many questions... jodie
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »
I always thought that the 1hour and twelve minutes was a time of insomnia when she is briefly free from the confusion and conflict that plauges of the rest of her life and she achieves the clarity that brings forth the determination to kill herself. It is bizarre mixture of psycosis and calm resignation, which in a way brings happiness because there is a time when the doubt and confusion is suspended. "At 4.48 the happy hour when clarity visits." those were my initial thoughts but im still exploring the text, hope that gives you something to think about,good luck with your production.

Archive 30-11-2001
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:28:35 PM by Iain Fisher »

Offline archive

Re: so many questions...
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 12:12:25 PM »
I always thought that the 1hour and twelve minutes was a time of insomnia when she is briefly free from the confusion and conflict that plauges of the rest of her life and she achieves the clarity that brings forth the determination to kill herself. It is bizarre mixture of psycosis and calm resignation, which in a way brings happiness because there is a time when the doubt and confusion is suspended. "At 4.48 the happy hour when clarity visits." those were my initial thoughts but im still exploring the text, hope that gives you something to think about,good luck with your production.

Archive 30-11-2001
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:28:18 PM by Iain Fisher »

Offline archive

so many questions... adonis
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »
Hi! I am adonis from greece. I am preparing the programme for the greek version of 4.48 Psychosis and I am wondering whether anyone knows what is meant by the quote At 4.48 when sanity visits for one hour and twelve minutes i will be in my right mind. Is this 4.48 to 6.00 in the morning? Also I am trying to find the exact reference for remember the light and believe the light. I cannot wait to hear from you. If you have any questions on the greek performance please feel free to post me. Here 4.48 will be acted out as a monologue

Archive 11-11-2001
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:28:00 PM by Iain Fisher »