Author Topic: Life and Work of Sarah- Katrin  (Read 9410 times)

Offline Iain Fisher

• Administrator
    • Iain Fisher
Re: Life and Work of Sarah- Katrin
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 10:35:56 PM »
The education pack is really useful.

And of course Graham Saunders books is superb, good news is that he is writing a new book on Sarah Kane.

Iain

Annie

Kane's own stance - Annie
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 07:12:13 AM »
Kane's own comments on her work and her role as a writer in this interview:

Kane, Sarah. “Interview with Sarah Kane from Rage and Reason.” From Royal Court Theatre education pack “4.48 Psychosis.” The Royal Court Theatre. 2001 <http://www.royalcourttheatre.com/educationpacks.asp>. 9-11.

Think you may also be able to find useful things in Graham Saunders' book Love Me or Kill Me: Sarah Kane and the Theatre of Extreme.

Good luck!

Annie

Offline archive

Life and Work of Sarah- Katrin
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 07:01:32 PM »
Dear all, I've just been to this page for the first time and I am really impressed by the lively debates going on about Sarah... I'm busy with a project about criticism of Sarah's work, especially the way her whole work was re-evaluated after her suicide and the enormous interest 4.48 raised, being considered as a "thinly veiled suicide note"- thus, I am very much interested in articles about sarah and Interviews in which she herself talks about her work. If you could help me with any links, ideas, etc. that would be extremely helpful! Thanks, Katrin

Archive 30-5-2002
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 12:39:45 AM by Iain Fisher »