Author Topic: looking for Graham Saunders Interview with Kane, Brixton, London, 12 Jun 1995  (Read 6718 times)

Matt Roberts

Dear Giovanni,
Good luck with your research. I too went on to London (and Bristol) to do research on Kane. Be sure to visit the V&A Theatre and Performance Archive as they keep the Royal Court Theatre materials there and have some interesting things on Kane.

anna

this is the link, its the same interview as in 'love me or kill me' with some extra student questions.  http://www.archive.org/details/SarahKaneInterview
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:51:41 PM by Iain Fisher »

anna

i found it ones by searching google for something like ' sarah kane interview'  maybe + audio or something... (it was a mp3)

Offline Giovanni Covelli

Thanks Matt
Right now i'm preparing a period to research in london, I hope that i can find intresting materials for my research.
There are a new intresting book about Kane.
Curelty and desire in the modern theater.
http://books.google.it/books?id=zYMgkgAACAAJ&dq=Cruelty+and+Desire+in+the+Modern+Theater&hl=it&ei=dLyBTqGiFIbi4QSguJx8&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA
It's a very intresting point of view, i'm reading right now.
Have a nice day.

Matt Roberts

Upon looking at the citation in 'Love me or kill me' it does not appear as though the interview was published at the time of Saunders's publication. I work at a library, so I can do a bit more research for you on this, but as it appears right now, the interview you mention may be one that Saunders did privately with Kane for the purpose of scholarly research. I'll keep you posted on what I find. If I cannot track it down, you may be able to contact Graham Saunders yourself and see if you can access the interview somehow. He is a rather pleasant person and I am sure he would be enthusiastic about your interest in Kane's plays.
All the best!

Offline Giovanni Covelli

Hi to all!!
Anyone knows where can i find this interview? ièm looking and there are a lot of quotations but i don't know where is published the integral text.
Thanks to all.
Giovanni
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 11:23:36 PM by Iain Fisher »