Author Topic: crave production!!- Sara  (Read 7483 times)

Offline archive

Re: crave production!!- Jaidn
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 11:59:40 PM »
*smiles* you know there could be a connection to that particuler Sondime play, as when Sarah first did 'Crave' as Marie Kelvedon during a writers workshop at the Bridewell Lunchtime spot, the evening show was 'Into the woods'.

Archive 28-2-2002
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 04:43:28 PM by Iain Fisher »

Offline archive

crave production!!- Sara
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 11:58:45 PM »
Hello there! i have enjoyed myself immensely reading all the previous comments in this discussion. I consider myself thoroughly educated in the way's of Kane's writing now, so thank you all! I am student at the Uni of Sussex in Brighton (although i hail from Brentwood Essex!)and we are putting on a production of crave Beg. of May. (reading all the previous postings i am very glad that i am not having to research an essay!) Deciphering the cryptic codes of Sarah's collage is so addictive though, especially as we can never know anything for certain. One thought i did have that hasn't already been discussed is that the last few lines of Crave appear to have been taken from Sondiems "Into The Woods". (The words appear in a song between cinderella and her prince after they are married). Thanks again for all the insight you have given me into my part (C).

Would love some feedback if you have strong ideas about how the role should be played,

Take Care,

Sara xxxxxxx

Archive 27-2-2002
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 04:43:07 PM by Iain Fisher »