Author Topic: About 4.48 Psychosis in France or Brasil- Yuka  (Read 7004 times)

Offline archive

Re: About 4.48 Psychosis in France or Brasil- Rodolphe
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 07:41:26 PM »
Dear Friend, I was fortunate enough to get a ticket for the Paris production! The theatre is an old but beautiful one, in the outskirts of Paris LE THEATRE DES BOUFFES DU NORD, and the show was Sold Out long before opening night! I had to get there 2 hours before curtain up, to get a return and I was lucky (just about 10 returns that evening for a line of 60!) HUPPERT was GREAT. Yes, there was an actor playing the doctor behind a curtain. She was motionless, except for her fingers. But her acting is beyond description. Hope you (or me, or someone) can get the LIBERATION Press Review. I am sure it has a lot to tell us: it is one of Paris most respected newspapers!

Archive 9-6-2003
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 05:18:45 PM by Iain Fisher »

Offline archive

About 4.48 Psychosis in France or Brasil- Yuka
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 07:40:16 PM »
Hi, I read the 4.48 Psychosis and I loved it. However, I read the play because I like Isabelle Huppert and I found out that she was interpreting it. If anyone have seen her performance, would you give me some ideas how she did it. The only things I know about the play are: 1.Huppert played with a actor (he did the doctor?) and 2.she was almost motionless during the performance. I'm afraid that I can never see her play in Japan...yet, I am pretty sure I cannot.

Archive 28-3-2003
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 05:18:36 PM by Iain Fisher »