Playwrights > Sarah Kane discussion

REACTION PAPER ON CRAVE- leah

<< < (2/2)

archive:
yah. but i should write an outline of what happened (who came out talkin & tellin or statin their emotions first,what their stories are, & so on) for the plot part. geez this is kinda hard. i wish the book is available here. i checked out all the links & surfed the net before postin a message here & they helped a great deal but none (of course, stupid me!) gives a detailed summary. oh well, i'll just continue askin my classmates. i'm havin a hard time rememberin everythin. eniweiz thanx a lot jess. i really appreciate your concern.

Archive 7-9-2001

archive:
Hi Leah. The trouble is that Crave doesn't have a plot or story line as such, the characters are simply stating their emotions. Try all the articles on Crave on the Links-Plays page on this web site; they should give you all the information you need. Good luck with the paper!

Archive 3-9-2001

archive:
hi! this is embarrassing but can anybody help me w/ my reaction paper? i'm havin a hard time finishin it because of the plot w/c has to be in outline form. the play is good (sarah is a genius!) but i got used to watchin narrative plays. i didn't expect that it's something so different that u have to give your full attention to everything! i got so drawn to sarah's poetry & the actors' performance (great job DUP Philippines!) that i lose track of the story line! can u believe that?! all of u r not like me who's new 2 sarah's works so i know that u can help me. pls help me on the summary. my paper's due on the 10th. thanx!

Archive 2-9-2001

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version