Author Topic: MAHLER DVD WITHDRAWN FROM SALE?  (Read 4271 times)

Offline BoyScoutKevin

Re: MAHLER DVD WITHDRAWN FROM SALE?
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 12:07:59 AM »
Yes, let us get his commentary, on what I believe is one of his lesser known films, before he is no longer with us. As he, actually, does very good commentaries on his films, if you have ever heard his commentary for "Lair of the White Worm," you know what I mean.

Offline Iain Fisher

• Administrator
    • Iain Fisher
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 05:59:25 PM »
It has had two DVD releases (at least I have two different pressings of the DVD).  The film is the same version but one release at least had a menu, the other goes straight into the film.

So lets hope it at least comes back in print.  Though an edition with extras and a commentary would be great.

Offline richmond74

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 05:33:51 PM »
I should think it was a fairly limited print run that has come to the end of stock availability (from 2005 I think, so quite some time). I'm not aware of any re-release, although a restored widescreen print wouldn't go amiss!

oh my gaudier

MAHLER DVD WITHDRAWN FROM SALE?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 10:05:50 AM »
27 7 2010
Any idea why all MAHLER dvds seem to have vanished from online stores? There were many being sold for years then at the w/e searches for store comparisons showed none available and Amazon used copies now going for £44!!

So does this mean the company preparing to issue new version maybe?

Very odd..............