Poll

Any sugestions on author rights?

.....x
0 (0%)
....y
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: production of 4.48 Psychosis  (Read 9139 times)

Offline elma

Re: production of 4.48 Psychosis
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:09:43 PM »
Hello Aimee,

As you have said it yourself, I think the only way that any production be succesfull (sorry if I missspelled:), is that you have a concept. And, once you have the entire picture of what you what to say with the play, you'll find solutions with the numbers. I have to be this 'general' since I'm not familiar with your concept. Still, I'm sure you've checked it, but I'll say it anyway...:) Here, on this site, you can find some answers on your question, where the theme was preciselly numbers in 4.48 Psychosis.
....and to say something concrete....you can use projections, or draw numbers, or share them with the audience....
I'm sure others have other creative solutions?

Hope that was helpfull. :)
Elma

Aimee Hainsworth

Re: production of 4.48 Psychosis
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 01:35:43 PM »
I am also doing a production of 4.48 psychosis in college. To be honest i fell it is possible to produce if you know exactly what the play implies and if you study Sarah Kane's background. on the other hand i am finding it difficult to come up with ideas on how to perform certain parts of the play e.g the serial sevens at the beginning. i will much appreciate it if you have any ideas to help.  :)

Thanks

Offline elma

production of 4.48 Psychosis
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »
Hello everyone.

I'm a third year directing student from Sarajevo, and am planning of producing a 4.48 Psychosis. It's within my exam on this year. I was wondering if anyone could help me understand if producing this play would be possible, since it is not amateur, and on the other hand it is not professional.
However, I found your site very helpfull.

thank you all, elma