Author Topic: Blasted: the life and death of sarah kane BBC Radio 4 programme  (Read 6264 times)

Offline Sylphide

Re: Blasted: the life and death of sarah kane BBC Radio 4 programme
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 11:41:47 PM »
Well... I've listen to it during the day

It's actually a so interesting interview that has been done with Sarah Kane. The questions are interesting, the answers are so complete...

Some extracts have been taken by Graham Saunders in his book "love me or kill me..." and so to hear the complete interview is a really great thing.

is there any enigmatic answers that Kane gave in this interview? surely, for the tabloid and those who wanted to. But I think that the most interesting things that Kane gives us in this interview is her statement about theater, a statement deep and full of humor.

A great listening.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:59:08 PM by Iain Fisher »

Offline Sylphide

Re: Blasted: the life and death of sarah kane BBC Radio 4 programme
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 03:49:26 PM »
I don't know anything about this show, I couldn't find it anywhere (I'm still searching it)

but I found this; http://www.rhul.ac.uk/drama/staff/rebellato_dan/index.html

which is the interview that Dan Rebellato (and his class) did with Kane, 4 months before her death...

I've listen extract but I haven't still listen it completely. I'll come back here when it will be done.

Offline jkeklk1

Blasted: the life and death of sarah kane BBC Radio 4 programme
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:00:56 AM »
Hello,
I am looking for the broadcast of the bbc radio 4 programme on the life and death of sarah kane.  you can no longer hear it online.  if anyone has an ability to send it to me I would be forever in debt.
Thank you,
Jason jkeklk1@me.com