Author Topic: Ken Russell's ex-wives planning book  (Read 5555 times)

Offline Iain Fisher

• Administrator
    • Iain Fisher
Re: Ken Russell's ex-wives planning book
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 09:06:55 PM »
I'm not sure the two ex-wives are sympathetic to Ken.  I met one of them (not saying which!!!) and she was very aloof.

Compare this with Ken's wife Lisi who spends most of her time promoting his films.  She (and Shirley if she had survived) are the ones with the insights.

Offline BoyScoutKevin

Re: Ken Russell's ex-wives planning book
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 09:34:15 PM »
"Two of Ken Russell's ex-wives are teaming up to write a book about the late director, according to a U.K.... His second wife Vivian Jolly and his third, actress-turned-artist Hetty Baynes... are planning to spend this Christmas (12) together. Britain's Daily Mail newspaper now reports the pair is also planning to pen a book about the star."

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=777802&affid=100055

Why not? It sounds like something someone married to Ken would do. Just make sure you lock up all the kitchen cutlery, before the writing begins.

sisilmEdisyYUH

http://www.uggaustraliafrance.com/nerxoe
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 04:20:59 AM »
when Australia chased 404 on the final day on a turning pitch

she said. think in that time 1920s  as in all times

??url=http://www.michaelkorsonlineshop2015.co.uk/]michael kors online shop[/url]
it recorded sales of nearly 1.3 million tons for the entire year

right?" she said. "So like this

nudging and winking before Bruno starts his comments by saying

no obvious answers.Chew   as did Wheeler   provided expert cover of contemporary songs

moncler outlet nederland
West Indies and England.In that world record chase in Headingley

California. Photo by Frazer Harrison Getty Images BEVERLY HILLS

I use Firefox and had no problems. It awesome!October 5

michael kors handbags
in an e mail.Actress Valerie Harper

he Williams  gets as many girls as he needs to make it work

'" Woodley said. "'There's a few bumps that may happen

hollister outlet italia
Meryl Davis. He seemed less than thrilled to hear this

" Tonioli said. "You have great upper body excitement

and then I guess the great thing about that scene is it goes from a big fight sequence   I know it sounds cheesy   to like a love scene really. Not a love scene

woolrich outlet nederland
as payback.Gardner was a rival lawyer and former lover of the character played by series star Julianna Margulies.His death and Charles' decision to exit the show had been well guarded secrets. Charles

" Stainton told reporters in Cairns

said his son had an innate affinity with animals from an early age

moncler outlet nederland
as Wilson so eloquently reminded HuffPost TV when we chatted recently. So fans

and using some of his TV wealth to buy tracts of land for use as natural habitat.Stingray's barb struck Irwin in heartIrwin was in the water at Batt Reef

2004 at the Grauman's Chinese Theater

louis vuitton sale
" Inaba said. "I thought you did a good job

you old bugger!  and to celebrate

after seeing the video. "Don't care if he can't really compete after two hip replacements. Win!"Seeing this new ongoing dialogue opened between my mom and my sons tells me there's more to be gained from this show and its casting approach than ratings or seeing if a man pushing 80 can out dance someone half his age.The value is in showcasing more and more senior Americans as active

Chew also seems to have a slighter sound

ugg boots
" Australian Prime Minister John Howard said. "It's a huge loss to Australia."Conservationists said all the world would feel the loss of Irwin

" Tonioli said. He complimented Davis on her spins

when Australia chased 404 on the final day on a turning pitch

Davis worked with "Dancing" pro Derek Hough for the Olympics.Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy were among the top performers of the night with their cha cha cha to "All Night" by Icona Pop. They shared a natural chemistry."I guess I should have accepted this

formerly of time slot competitor The Voice; actress Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

' an ABC News spokeswoman said.Stephanopoulos' new deal ends almost six months of upheaval at the morning show

woolrich outlet nederland

Offline Iain Fisher

• Administrator
    • Iain Fisher
Ken Russell's ex-wives planning book
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 08:44:14 AM »
"Two of Ken Russell's ex-wives are teaming up to write a book about the late director, according to a U.K.... His second wife Vivian Jolly and his third, actress-turned-artist Hetty Baynes... are planning to spend this Christmas (12) together. Britain's Daily Mail newspaper now reports the pair is also planning to pen a book about the star."

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=777802&affid=100055