Savage Messiah: Ken Russell > Savage Messiah: Ken Russell

Gorsewood

(1/2) > >>

BoyScoutKevin:

--- Quote from: John Gargo on February 02, 2009, 11:32:01 AM ---It's very frustrating to have to read about a lot of these projects but then not have a chance to see them, although I suppose as a Russell fan I should be used to this sort of thing (DANCE OF THE SEVEN VEILS, etc.).  I really think that Russell should compile all of these shorter films onto a DVD... hell, right about now I'd settle for a DVD-R.

--- End quote ---

I agree. At least about the DVD. Ken seems to have done enough short films to make them available on a DVD. Of course, the question is always, is there be a market for it?

John Gargo:
It's very frustrating to have to read about a lot of these projects but then not have a chance to see them, although I suppose as a Russell fan I should be used to this sort of thing (DANCE OF THE SEVEN VEILS, etc.).  I really think that Russell should compile all of these shorter films onto a DVD... hell, right about now I'd settle for a DVD-R.

archie:
Yeah, read about Bravetart here: http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/film/article5384261.ece

Curious. ::)

Iain Fisher:
Ken says Bravetart has just started filming and will be  ready by Easter 2009.

Iain Fisher:
I can't remember seeing anything of Bronte- photos, trailers etc.  Was it finished?  Hard to tell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version